I eat cute little bunnies

by Lynn on April 6, 2010

This weekend, I faced a terrible dilemma.

Could I eat something so cute?

I felt a twinge of guilt for even contemplating the notion.
But then something terrible came over me, and I…

I was surprised at how easy it was to eat pretzel whiskers dipped in frosting.

Once I got a taste, I had to have more.

My guilt suddenly vanished.
It was replaced with a deep, abiding hunger.

I don’t even feel guilty.
Does that make me a bad person?

Grampy April 6, 2010 at 5:12 am

Guilty-Bad Person. Oh no. It was the artist in you sacrificing yourself by devouring all that mixture to get to the artwork of the star pattern of cake remnants on wrapper. I can see the circular white background with star shape painted on the side of a barn. Great work. An artist must sacrifice.

Karen & Gerard Zemek April 6, 2010 at 6:24 am

Those are cute cupcakes! No, I don’t think you are a bad person for eating it–you did it in a very orderly fashion and just helped that cupcake to fulfill its purpose!

Stopping by from SITS.
.-= Karen & Gerard Zemek´s last blog ..The Lamb Of God =-.

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle April 6, 2010 at 6:38 am

Hopped over from SITS

JDaniel4's Mom April 6, 2010 at 6:40 am

Stopping from SITS! Cupcakes are soo yummy!
.-= JDaniel4′s Mom´s last blog ..Muffin Tin Muffin- Blue and Purple Foods =-.

Paige April 6, 2010 at 7:05 am

Yes, it makes you a bad person.

Okay, no, not really, but I couldn’t just sit by and not defend that little bunny after seeing that you took a bite of his face.

What a cute cupcake! yum.
.-= Paige´s last blog ..happy easter! =-.

I Love Pretty Little Things April 6, 2010 at 8:01 am

Lol- It does look too delicious to resist!
.-= I Love Pretty Little Things´s last blog ..Ooh-La-La A Give Away Reminder =-.

Kearsie April 6, 2010 at 9:50 am

Nom nom nom. Mmmm cake.
.-= Kearsie´s last blog ..Monday is a royal pain =-.

Oklahoma Granny April 6, 2010 at 10:11 am

What a cute cupcake. Looks yummy too. If you didn’t eat it, the little thing wouldn’t have completed its job in making your tummy so happy.
.-= Oklahoma Granny´s last blog ..What a Weekend! =-.

Kristina P. April 6, 2010 at 11:13 am

I am with you! Eat that sucker!
.-= Kristina P.´s last blog ..Snuggie-veway Winners! =-.

Alex April 6, 2010 at 11:57 am

Heehee!! Cute (and delicious) series of pictures!

Nichole Latham April 6, 2010 at 5:16 pm

I have to say you are NOT a completely bad person…..lol Since its food its completely ok to devour it BUT I know if I were you I couldn’t just have ONE cute bunny to eat….lol
~Nik

stef April 6, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Bunny killer!! Those are the kind of bunnies even the most innocent of children could massacre in minutes. I’m feeling hungry…”Here Bunny, Bunny!!”
.-= stef´s last blog ..When in Rome…. =-.

Skye April 6, 2010 at 6:59 pm

That looks delicious! I wouldn’t feel the least bit guilty seeing as how that bunny probably came and left a mess of eggs in your yard last weekend! :)

Insanitykim April 6, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Hahahah…I am with ya, a partner in crime: I had to sever a duck AND a bunny in half this weekend for little children to devour…if you wanna go all Thelma and Louise (minus the cliff dive) lemme know… ;)
.-= Insanitykim´s last blog ..Fat Albert Teaches Kids about Rabies. Awesome. And, ACK! =-.

MadeByMarni April 8, 2010 at 10:37 am

Now I’m hungry for pretzels and frosting! Yummy! At least it wasn’t your doggy going after the real bunnies in the yard, like I thought for a second when I saw the title!
.-= MadeByMarni´s last blog ..I won, I won! =-.