HELP! I’m being chased by a tree!

by Lynn on March 19, 2012

Someone was watching me.
I could feel it.

I tried to ignore the sensation.
I tried to be rational…which wasn’t easy.

I was surrounded by trees.
Why would they harm me?

Sure, I’ve cut down hundreds of trees…
but I had good reason.

I mean, it tore me apart to cut down the trees.
My husband made me do it.

Luckily, trees can’t chase, or bite, or eat humans.
Heck, they can’t even see. So there.

Or maybe they can…

HELP!

Becky March 19, 2012 at 6:50 am

You make me laugh. Thank you for this thought. Great job.
Becky´s last blog post ..Bargain Trader

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart March 19, 2012 at 7:05 am

Come to Florida, palm trees are blinder than a bat. I think that should be our new slogan, don’t you? Ha!
Kim @ Homesteader’s Heart´s last blog post ..My Favorite Find~An Interview with Serena from The Farm Chicks!

Christopher March 19, 2012 at 8:56 am

Anyone who thinks trees are harmless has never seen Poltergeist or the second and third Harry Potter movies, or read the books, or at least half a dozen other horror movies that feature vicious vegetation.

And most stories have at least a grain of truth to them. Or, in this case, a seed of truth.

Oklahoma Granny March 19, 2012 at 10:16 am

Like Cristopher, one of my first thoughts was the whipping tree in Harry Potter!
Oklahoma Granny´s last blog post ..Spring Break and . . . RAIN

Maryden25 March 19, 2012 at 12:06 pm

How come the trees look like a camouflage uniform of Armies? Lol! What are you thinking? Can’t get it, honestly..
Maryden25´s last blog post ..Three Fat burning Routines

Shalani March 20, 2012 at 6:03 am

I think you are always watching fantasy movie so you think that the trees can harm human beings…..
Shalani´s last blog post ..Tips To Lose Weight With HCG And Feel Great!

Eve March 20, 2012 at 9:44 am

This was hilarious! Immediately made me think of The Wizard of Oz and the scary apple trees. Thanks for that!

Holly from 300 Pounds Down March 20, 2012 at 9:57 am

Oh my gosh . That tree has an eye!!!! Creepy!
Holly from 300 Pounds Down´s last blog post ..Charlotte’s Chicken Salad Recipe

Jo H. March 21, 2012 at 1:40 am

Somebody has a lot of time on her hands, to go around painting all those camo spots on the trees, tsk tsk :)

Seriously, though, I’ve never seen trees with that colouration. It’s so neat. And that knot-eye is wonderful!

Cley March 21, 2012 at 3:08 am

this so nice and I love it.
thanks that you sheared this
Cley´s last blog post ..Unlock iPhone 4

Trexcy March 21, 2012 at 7:34 am

I love the image of a tree having a kind of eyes, it’s possible that they are watching me over the road? :lol:
Trexcy´s last blog post ..cheap 1300 numbers

Nicole March 22, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Is this tree show that they are always watching in every decision we made towards mother nature? I thought, It’s can be found in a fantasy movie and now already been in reality…
Nicole´s last blog post ..movers

Theriz26 March 26, 2012 at 9:53 am

I think your just being paranoid! but love the way you captured this photos. Thanks for sharing this to us!
Theriz26´s last blog post ..Arowana – a prized investment catch or …

Born25 March 27, 2012 at 2:27 am

Love this post! and you make me laugh. You’ve done a great job capturing those photos. Thanks for the post and i’m looking forward to read more from you!
Born25´s last blog post ..Conference call services

Shanel March 27, 2012 at 8:06 am

Kinda funny. And I love it.
Shanel´s last blog post ..Ways To Find Love

Maryam March 29, 2012 at 1:00 pm

You have a very creative thoughts and wide imagination in creating this one, a human tree…
Maryam´s last blog post ..Epilateur éléctrique Philips – Avis consommateurs