Why my life is in the crapper, part deux

by Lynn on March 26, 2012

“We can afford this if we sell the dog!” I screeched.
My husband didn’t buy my solution.
I told him to wait and see.

Do any of you want to buy a dog for $800,000?
She’s really, really cute.

You don’t want to pay $800,000 for a yappy dog?

In that case, I’ll have to figure out how to make my house as good as this one.

Aha! I think I tracked down the answer!

Man, oh man, if I had me a powerful toilet,
I’d feel like we lived in a $800,000 house.

This post brought to you by Don’t Pretend You Don’t Know What I Mean.
A decent toilet solves a whole host of problems – like where to hide the plunger.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart March 26, 2012 at 6:24 am

Let’s just see how this would look on a bumper sticker, “The Key to Happiness is Found in a Powerful Crapper!” Or maybe this one, ” Behind Every Successful Woman is a Toilet that Sucks!”
You bring out the best in me my friend. OY!
Kim @ Homesteader’s Heart´s last blog post ..I have to go shopping again!

Barbara March 26, 2012 at 6:32 am

Our new house has Kohler toilets and you have to twist the knobs to flush. The 3 year old and I are having trouble remembering how to work them. lol
Barbara´s last blog post ..We’re Here!

Christopher March 26, 2012 at 9:31 am

Unfortunately the crapper in the picture doesn’t look like it would go in an $800,000 house. It looks more like it would go in, well, just about any house. Also there’s a slightly creepy curve in the lid that makes it look like it’s about to say something.

On second thought one of those talking toilets does sound like something you’d find in an $800,000 house.

Jo H. March 26, 2012 at 9:59 pm

In agreement with Christopher, that toilet looks like a regular toilet. Hmm…

Don’t sell your pup yet. This needs further investigation.

Laura March 27, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Haha, you are cracking me up with your dog selling project! I don’t see anything special with THAT toilet. :) In a house like that, it must be made of marble. :)
Laura´s last blog post ..Hair loss and hair replacement

grampy March 27, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Hope I never live in a house that looks as spic and span as that. A lived in home for me or else I would feel my life had gone down the crapper.

cottage By The Sea March 27, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Don’t you just worry yourself about that new house you want any more Lynn. When I win the big lottery today, I’m gonna buy it for you. And your little dog too!