Adopt this…dog

by Lynn on May 25, 2012

Ah, our woods look so lovely right now.
(Imagine birds singing, toads croaking…)

I feel so content as I behold the beauty.
(Cue the ominous music.)

What the hello kitty?
(Tympani banging.)

You’ve GOT to be kidding me.
(Music crescendos to a loud peak.)

(Drumroll…with a cymbal crash at the end.)
I will outwit you, my friend.

This post brought to you by Desperate Gardeners.
Does anyone want a dog who bears an uncanny resemblance to a deer?

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart May 25, 2012 at 6:30 am

I bet you’ve already named it Bambi too. Out here our trouble animals are fox, racoons, gophers and even squirrels. The squirrels ate every last peach off our peach tree before they even had a chance to get ripe. So aggravating.
So unless your “dog” can chase off our fox I’m going to have to pass. LOL! Don’t those particular dogs bring lovely ticks with them? Ha! Ha! Yeah, I think she’s pretty happy right there, looking at you with her taunting eyes. Ha! Ha!
oxoxoxo
Kim @ Homesteader’s Heart´s last blog post ..Intentional Summer Fun 2012

Christopher May 25, 2012 at 8:28 am

I would deerly love to adopt a dog like that. I guess it’s one of the benefits of living in the country, although I live in a suburban area near a large shopping center, and often see “dogs” like that in the neighborhood. And in my yard. This morning I even stopped to let a possum cross the road.
Christopher´s last blog post ..Lightning Bugs-Summer 2011.

Frugal in WV May 25, 2012 at 8:35 am

Around here we have a huge problem with people hitting deer with their cars, i believe we are number one in the nation for death by hitting a deer with your car. Not a great stat to have :) They can be cute though, except when they eat your garden!!
Frugal in WV´s last blog post ..Gnocchi, Sweet Corn and Arugula in Cream Sauce

Anne Green May 26, 2012 at 12:35 am

Love the photos, I love taking care of dog. Indeed, I have many dogs at hope and I am still planning to adopt more dogs to reside in our home. I am a dog lover and adopting a dog is really a great idea. You can be able to save and care several dogs.
Anne Green´s last blog post ..Maxoderm Review

Jo H. May 26, 2012 at 1:34 am

Nope, we have all the “dogs” we can handle here – thank you for your generous offer :)

I love the lily of the valley – happens to be the flower for my birth month, but I’d like them no matter what, they are so delicate and pretty. Do you really have them in your yard? Lucky you!

Wilium Shatner May 26, 2012 at 8:10 am

I would love to do so but my grand mom id allergic to pets like dog and cat .. so can’t do that ..
Wilium Shatner´s last blog post ..Component Video Cable: Choosing the Right Component Video Cable for Your Needs

Born27 May 28, 2012 at 10:46 am

Wow! This is amazing! You have a deer? Awesome!
Sorry I can’t adopt a dog.. I have three already. Lol!
Born27´s last blog post ..Reservationless plus Conferencing