How I found my daughter’s new boyfriend, complete with pictures.

by Lynn on July 16, 2012

Eating healthy is so…boring.
So I stopped.

Oh yes.
Chocolate covered bacon.
Don’t worry, though. I still eat healthy stuff too.

Freeing myself from the constants of healthy living
has brought a whole new world of opportunities to me.
I hate to brag, but I won a bunch of food for the whole family.

And while I was at the hospital, I met a very nice surgical intern.
He doesn’t say much, but he likes the beach as much as I do.
I told my daughter I finally found her a boyfriend
that her father is going to LOVE!

Here he is:

It’s a match made in heaven.
This post brought to you by Matchmaking Writers.
Want me to find a date for you?

Martine | Work at Home Mom Writer July 16, 2012 at 5:58 am

Hi, Lynn! I just LOVE your blog. I only got to check it out today.
The name just gets me, “for love or funny.” I love witty mom bloggers!
Martine | Work at Home Mom Writer´s last blog post ..Everything in Its Place: Wow Your Wardrobe with Howards Storage World {Contest}

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart July 16, 2012 at 7:22 am

Ah yes, the silent type. But sometimes silent can be deadly if you know what I mean. LOL! I’m JUST sayin’.
Sending bacon lovin’ hugs today!
Kim @ Homesteader’s Heart´s last blog post ..Hello? Are you still there?

Christopher July 16, 2012 at 8:59 am

Not only is he a great guy for your daughter, you can keep him in line by threatening to put him in the wood chipper if he ever breaks her heart.
Christopher´s last blog post ..Lightning Bugs-Summer 2011.

Jo H. July 16, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Looks kinda like a beach bum to me – are you SURE he’s a surgical intern? I mean, I don’t think he talks, so how do you know? LOL

JDaniel4's Mom July 17, 2012 at 7:16 am

He looks a little vacant behind his eyes. I think she may want him to have a little more brain activity.
JDaniel4′s Mom´s last blog post ..Taking Time to Play-Kindergarten & Preschool for Parents & Teachers.

Melissa @ Completely Eclipsed July 17, 2012 at 9:57 am

At least you know he’ll never lose his hair. My husband is now bald and I wish I had had a guarantee like that lol.

Stopping by from SITS
Melissa @ Completely Eclipsed´s last blog post ..Losing The One

Cottage By The Sea July 17, 2012 at 11:57 am

I don’t particularly like his style. That shirt has got to go. I do like the fact that after they are married she will never have to put up with snoring!

Cheryl Barker July 17, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I love bacon and I love chocolate, but I can honestly say I’d never even thought of bacon covered chocolate before :)
Cheryl Barker´s last blog post ..Summer Photo Fun: Artist Jeneal Rogers

ERIKA July 17, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Thats great so funny,. enjoy your blog.. everything is bacon these days isnt it?

Ada (new york) July 17, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Handsome fella! He looks so polite, hmmmm …. unless he doesn’t answer u back when u ask him a question, then he is just plain RUDE. The nerve of him! Search continues for prince charming! :)
Ada (new york)´s last blog post ..Tasty Tuesdays … { When in Rome…Eat! }

Patricia P July 18, 2012 at 8:16 am

I think my husband would approve of him as a future boyfriend for our eight year old daughter. He refuses to admit that she will ever be old enough for dating!
Patricia P´s last blog post ..Why I Shouldn’t Go Out Alone

hollow tree ventures July 18, 2012 at 9:26 am

HA! I’d tell my husband about this, but he’s already standing at the door with a shotgun to scare boys away, and the girl’s only one year old.
hollow tree ventures´s last blog post ..Note To Self

sparkling74 July 18, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Chocolate covered bacon? I’m done. I’ve really seen everything now. Everything.
sparkling74´s last blog post ..The Nastiest Workout Maneuver You Will Ever Do

Anna July 24, 2012 at 1:57 pm

You are a crack up! :)

AND – you were one of the most-clicked links at last week’s #findingthefunny! We’re featuring you tomorrow (and I pinned this)! Thanks for linking up!
Anna´s last blog post ..My Monday Night Exercise Class

Meredith July 25, 2012 at 8:28 am

Awesome mama for scoring the free food for your fam! And loving how “sterile” this guy looks–a nice buffer against those raging teenage hormones, I say ;)
Meredith´s last blog post ..Deconstructing the Mothership