Why snow is stupid

by Lynn on February 11, 2013

This is me, taking an artsy-fartsy picture in the snow:

snow

This is me, slipping on the artsy-farsy snow and cursing loudly:

IMG_0351

This is me, wondering if anybody sees me lying on the road.

IMG_0353

The above pictures provide compelling prove that SNOW IS STUPID.

Any arguments to the contrary are welcome.

April Brooks February 11, 2013 at 7:13 am

My mom used to say, “We should’ve named you Grace.” My talent for falling at inopportune moments was THAT good.
Your photos are great despite your position. :)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart February 11, 2013 at 7:41 am

No arguments here. I’ve had my fair share of snow when I was a kid and unless the good Lord moves us back up there for some insane reason, I’m staying right here. I’m not lying when I say that the weather here this Winter as averaged around 77 degrees. I’ve worn my flip flops and tank tops more this Winter than any other. Haven’t had to run the air OR heat all winter. Well there was that one day in January that it got up to 83 but I only ran it to get the humidity out of the house. LOL!
Have I convinced you to move down here with me yet?
oxox,
P.S. Snow is stupid!
Kim @ Homesteader’s Heart´s last blog post ..Let’s Just Say…..

Bev February 11, 2013 at 8:33 am

Hehe, I like your photos! I’m feeling just about the same way as you, especially after my husband and two of our neighbors and spent a total of 10 people-hours shoveling out our driveway and cars. We now have a wall of snow so high it’s like we have a fence separating our yard from our neighbor’s.
(Stopping by from SITS)
Bev´s last blog post ..Hieropice: An Interview with Dara Cheek

Christopher February 11, 2013 at 10:54 am

All I have to do is look at the first picture to know snow is stupid. It looks like carrot cake, and I’m sure if I’d been there I would have taken a huge bite and found that it didn’t taste anything like carrot cake. Stupid snow. Why is it always trying to trick us?
Christopher´s last blog post ..Dear David Mitchell…

Donnamae February 11, 2013 at 3:24 pm

Yes, snow is stupid…beautiful, but stupid. That’s why Spring, Summer and Fall are so brilliant! ;)

Jo H. February 11, 2013 at 11:17 pm

I actually don’t mind the snow; I just don’t like the cold weather. Whenever I’m tempted to complain about either one, all I need to do is think of how miserable I always am in July and August and that’s the end of the whining :)

But FALLING, now that’s another story altogether. Hope you didn’t hit your noggin!

Cottage By the Sea February 12, 2013 at 10:39 am

Don’t they say that you shoudn’t walk on yellow snow? Hope you are okay. Keep warm! Blessings, Tia