How to achieve the most unbelievable pleasure while fully dressed

Want to achieve the most unbelievable pleasure known to mankind?
Want to do it while other people are watching? Or while you’re at the dentist’s office?
No problem. I’m willing to share the secret. As it turns out, all you need is…a pen.

IMG_0784

Believe me, this isn’t going to be weird at all.
Hold onto your pen. Doesn’t matter how big it is.
Place your finger at the top, like so:

pleasure

When the dentist approaches with a nine-inch needle full of Novocaine…
When the guy in the staff meeting won’t stop droning on and on…
When you have to sit through a elementary school concert…
depress the pen’s button.

IMG_0788

Voila!
Mind-blowing pleasure will explode all over you.

This post brought to you by Please Don’t Take My Pen Away.
How do you get through the day’s tedious tasks?

April Brooks June 10, 2013 at 8:27 am

Well, since bubble wrap is harder to carry out in public and very limited in its usefulness once popped, I totally agree with you! Have a great week!

Christopher June 10, 2013 at 9:57 am

Since I don’t usually carry clickable pens I sometimes get through meetings by twisting the cap of my pen. Or unscrewing it and screwing it back. There’s a new definition of “screwing around”.
Christopher´s last blog post ..Dear David Mitchell…

Heather June 10, 2013 at 1:28 pm

I am a clicker, Ill admit it! I even click and drive.
Heather´s last blog post ..It’s His Turn

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking June 10, 2013 at 6:34 pm

This is so cute!!

Jo H. June 11, 2013 at 12:03 am

I’m a pen torturer too – clicking, twisting, top-removing, top-replacing, twiddling, flipping, and tapping. And doodling, if I’m on the phone and no one can see it 🙂

Christine Danielle June 11, 2013 at 7:14 am

Hi Lynn!

This is soooo funny. I have a dentist appointment this morning in just about an hour! No novacaine involved this time but I think it’s awesome for me to read this right before I go. Great technique!! 😉
Christine Danielle´s last blog post ..My SITS Girls Feature Day!

Michelle June 11, 2013 at 7:40 am

I’m a tap-per!
Michelle´s last blog post ..Mom, We’re at the Wrong Field!

Melissa @ Completely Eclipsed June 11, 2013 at 9:15 am

Oh I’m famous for pen clicking. My coworkers hate me for it!
Melissa @ Completely Eclipsed´s last blog post ..Shabby Apple Giveaway

Mothering From Scratch June 11, 2013 at 1:34 pm

{Melinda} I also find daydreaming quite helpful in transporting myself to another place! 🙂
Mothering From Scratch´s last blog post ..cleaning house: 3 methods for getting it done

Melissa@Home on Deranged June 12, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Pen clickers start to drive me a little crazy. Now I see why, thanks to your insight. I’m more of a pen biter. I try not to buy pens with caps anymore. It just makes me look like a teething toddler. Or puppy.

grownandflown June 15, 2013 at 8:19 am

Now that my smartphone is constantly within reach, I find my ability to endure waits in the doctor’s office, loud people on the train and annoyances and other kinds are much easier to handle. Will try to pen, though, and thanks. Over from Sharefest.

LydiaF June 15, 2013 at 8:54 am

Too funny! Although I must warn you, I’ve been know to remove the clicking pen from the offender’s hand, lol. Visiting from SITs Sharefest. Have a great weekend 🙂
LydiaF´s last blog post ..Home Style Takeout: Samosas

JDaniel4's Mom June 15, 2013 at 11:52 am

Stopping from SITS! I have noticed my five year old doing this. It is just one more thing that he has learned from his mom.
JDaniel4’s Mom´s last blog post ..The Very Hungry Caterpillar- Read.Explore.Learn.

Kathy Radigan June 15, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Clicking a pen, huh? Okay, I will give it a try!! Lol! Thanks for a very cute post! Have a great weekend!
Kathy Radigan´s last blog post ..I Can Be Silent No More

marquita June 15, 2013 at 8:54 pm

I love it…I tend to repeat it over and over and over again…;-/ yikes!!
marquita´s last blog post ..INTERNAL DYNAMO

Kelly June 18, 2013 at 12:57 pm

hilarious and provocative.

I am a pen clicker as well.
Kelly´s last blog post ..Dance Your Heart Out